Friday, August 2, 2024

“On Hold”

 

July/August  2024 Blog


Vigil: A Haiku

Minutes seem like hours;

Hours seem unending, waiting

For a surgeon’s smile.

by Ann Wilmer-Lasky

(7/16/24)

 

Started the July blog at least four times last month. Something always came up to make me put it down and start with another idea – or stop altogether.

So much has happened on the world scene and privately with my husband’s health issues.

So July is blown, and I’ve decided to take August off to put myself back together – again.

Thank you all for your support. See you in September.

As always, I welcome your reactions and responses to any of my blogs. I love to hear from my readers. Also, here are links to my Amazon, Twitter and Facebook pages, if you care to share your thoughts with me there or look for any publication announcements.

amazon.com/author/annwilmerlasky      




https://twitter.com/awlasky

https://www.facebook.com/ann.wilmerlasky

It’s now past July and into August, and the weather is still too hot. Still looking for more days of 100+ temps. Summer has been brutally searing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Taking August off is probably a good idea. You spend so much time waiting on and caring for Barry but not enough time for yourself!! #selfcare is so important, hopefully the next few weeks you can do what makes you happy, writing...we look forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete